PJ Dick, Trumbull, and Lindy Paving offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to our full-time, non-union employees. The benefits offered include:
* Use our Retirement Plan Calculator to estimate your potential retirement benefits.
Some of the benefits listed above are subject to length-of-employment and/or accrued hours requirements. Students who are hired for Internship & Co-op positions are offered paid holidays (if they fall on a regularly scheduled work day), the ability to participate in the 401(k) program, and the ability to elect health insurance coverage.
The benefits listed above may be changed at the discretion of the Companies, and or in accordance with Federal and State laws.
- 401(k) with employer contributions *
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Workers’ compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Social Security and Medicare